Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Surprise


A package of the best cookies eva!
So I have this friend. My best friend. Her name is Katie and she has the habit of making you feel a whole lot better right when you need it. (An excellent quality to have in a best friend, I must say!) I am going to be taking a certification exam in a few weeks and am in the mist of panic/ endless studying/ done with school mode. Today I came home to find this "Good luck studying" package in the mail. I mean, honestly, can there be anything better than a package of homemade cookies??? Yep, didn't think so.
The cookie baker herself. Lovely, lovely friend!
Moral of the story: If you have a wonderful friend like this one (see photos above) don't ever let her go! (Even if she does move all the way to California!)

No comments:

Post a Comment