Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Try-It Tuesday

 I'm officially initiating a "Try-It Tuesday" series. I always want to try recipes that I pin or that I find in magazines. Well, now I am really going to. And I will be sharing these recipes and providing my opinion on them right here. Unfortunately, this post is coming one day late due to Valentine's Day- but you all were too busy yesterday to notice anyway, right?

For my first Try-It Tuesday Danny and I made lightened-up, baked mozzarella sticks from the marvelous Gina over at Skinny Taste (recipe found here). The recipe was super easy and uses plain old string cheese. The whole process, including baking, only took about 20 minutes.


The sticks got a little extra melty because we were too busy trying to get a picture of me spying on the baking sticks WITHOUT crazy eyes!


How amazingly delicious do they look?
So they ended up a success! Plus- I froze half of them that are already prepared and ready to go! Next time we've decided that we are going to use Weight Watcher's smoked cheese sticks for a different taste- yeah, we're fancy like that. (as evident by my Danny's stylish hair in this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment